- When was LHC Group founded?
LHC Group was founded in 1994 in Palmetto, LA.
- Where is LHC Group incorporated?
LHC Group was incorporated in the state of Delaware on Feb. 9, 2005.
- Where is LHC Group's Home Office located?
LHC Group, Inc.
901 Hugh Wallis Road South
Lafayette, LA 70508
- When did LHC Group go public?
LHC Group went public on June 9, 2005, at an IPO price of $14 per share.
- Where is LHC Group's stock traded?
LHC Group is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol LHCG.
- What is LHC Group's CUSIP number?
LHC Group's CUSIP number is 50187A107.
- When does LHC Group's fiscal year end?
LHC Group's fiscal year begins on Jan. 1 and ends on Dec. 31.
- How can I get a copy of LHC Group's financial statements and other SEC reports?
Please go to the SEC Filings page located in the Investor Relations section of our website.
- How can I buy shares of LHC Group?
LHC Group's common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker or financial institution that offers brokerage services.
- Does LHC Group pay dividends?
No. LHC Group has never declared a cash dividend and presently intends to continue this policy.
- Does LHC Group have a direct stock purchase plan?
No. LHC Group does not have a direct stock purchase plan. Shares of LHC Group can be purchased through the stockbroker or stock purchase service of your choice.
- Who is LHC Group's transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11219
- Who are the financial analysts that follow LHC Group?
Please go to the Analyst Coverage page located in the Investor Relations section of our website.
- Who is LHC Group's independent registered Public Accounting Firm?
301 Main Street, Suite 2150
Baton Rouge LA 70801
- Who can I contact about specific investor relations issues?
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for about LHC Group on this website, please contact:
Senior Vice President of Finance
- Who are the members of LHC Group's Board of Directors
Please see the list and biographies of our Directors on the Board of Directors page located in the Investor Relations section of our website.
- What are the Committees of the Board of Directors and does each Committee have a written charter?
The Board of Directors has the following standing Committees: Audit Committee, Clinical Quality Committee, Compensation Committee, Corporate Development Committee, and Nominating and Governance Committee. All members of the Committees are independent Board members. The Charters for each of these Committees can be found at the Corporate Governance page located in the Investor Relations section of our website.